Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Salon Perfect Glitter Kits!

Hi everyone! I was sent 3 glitter kits from Salon Perfect, the kits names are; Metallic Glam, Back To Black, and Neon Collision

First up is Metallic Glam, which had gold and silver fine micro glitter, small holo round glitters, and gold holo diamond glitters.


Next up we have Back To Black, which included; black bar glitter; holo black micro glitter, black holo diamond glitters, and round black glitters.


And last but not least, we have Neon Collision, which had green, yellow, orange, and pink glitters. Which, if you didn't guess it, looks like the glitters from their Neon Collision polishes from last year!


I thought these were super fun to play with, but then again, I am such a glitter girl! Let me know what you think of these! These can be found at Wal-mart!

Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment