Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sally Hansen Halloween Nail Collection Review/Swatches!

Hey everyone! Today I have 4 polishes from Sally Hansen for Halloween!!




Costume Glitters; 1 coat over NYC - Black Elixir
This is jam packed full over silver and holo micro glitters and square glitter. Applied great, didn't need to do any glitter fishing either. And..it's super gorgeous!

Dressed To Thrill; 1 coat over NYC - I Am Not affRED
Just like the above polish, this is also jam packed full of pinky/peach holo micro glitters and square glitter, This also applied great and was super gorgeous. 

Witch-ful Thinking; 1 coat over Sinful Shine - Bananappeal
I think this was super fun for Halloween, it's obviously a "Fuzzy Coat" polish, it's full of black and orange bar glitters. Applied great!

Fur-ankenstein; 1 coat over Sinful Colors - Dream On
This one is full of black and green bar glitter. This was my favorite of the Fuzzy Coats, I loved the green! Applied great also. 


What did ya'll think of these?! Let me know in the comments! I loved the polishes, applied great, dries great, just all around fabulous! 



Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment