Wednesday, August 14, 2013

L.A. Girl Splatter Collection!! Picture Heavy!

Helllllo everyone! Today I have some brand new and exciting polish to show you! This is L.A. Girls new collection called Splatter! It has 8 different colors in it. They are a mix of colored glitter, and white glitter, and absolutely gorgeous!
Now some close ups of the bottles!

           Splash                                                                                              Sputter


         Spatter                                                                                               Sprinkle



         Spotted                                                                                               Speckle

         Sparkle                                                                                                Splat

























Now onto the swatches, shall we?! I will be layering 1 coat of each of these polishes over black and an assortment of colored polishes that will compliment each color (hopefully lol)!

1. Spotted

 2. Sprinkle

 3. Sputter

 4.  Spatter   

 5. Splat

 6. Splash   

 7.  Sparkle    

 8. Speckle


And there they are, in all of their awesome-ness! I'm totally loving these, they are so cute, and fun, you can almost layer them over anything you want! I didn't have to fish for any glitters, they are jam packed in there! However, when putting them on, I did have to use the brush a bit to place certain ones where I wanted them. But that's the norm with almost any glitter type polish. These however, are not for sale yet. I will announce on my Facebook Page when and where they will be available at, so keep a lookout! Don't forget to check out L.A. Girls Facebook Page! Let me know what you think of these in the comments! Are you excited for them?!



Samples were sent for a honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy!

11 comments:

  1. Ho Lee CRAP I love those! i need all of them now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I will announce when they are available for sale! <3

      Delete
  2. I love them all but I think Sprinkle and Sputter are my favs. :) I just love your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo happy to have stumbled across your blog!!!! This collection is amazing and I want them! Please keep us posted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I was wondering which ones to buy and now I know :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna, did you ever see all your swatches of these you let me display on my shop site? Come look girl! www.ShopRenay.com

    ReplyDelete