Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Salon Perfect Basics Swatches/Reviews

Hey ya'll! Today I have a simple post for you, it's Salon Perfects Liner Basics (nail stripers) and Lacquer Basics


Here was just a simple design I did using the stripers over one of their neon polishes Flamingo Flair. Sadly the picture didn't turn out how I wanted it to. The liners here came in the colors; White Out, Black Ink, and Silver Plated. The brushes on them are super thin, some of the better ones I have seen and used!


Here is their white polish called Sugar Cube. 2 coats is all this baby needed. This is also one of the better whites I've used.

And here is their black called Oil Slick. 2 coats is all this one needed. It barely needed the second coat actually!  I was impressed. 

The polishes retail at Wal-Mart for $3.98 and the Liners are $1.98 I believe!


Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment