Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Swatches/Review

Hey everyone! Today I have 5 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure swathes for you!  These products were sent to me for my honest opinion/review. So lets get started!!!

First up we have Trouble Maker, 2 coats plus topcoat
 Then we have Please Sea Me, 2 coats plus topcoat
 Next is Jaded, 3 coats plus topcoat
 Then is Pink Pong, 2 coats plus topcoat
 And last but not least is Royal Blush, 3 coats plus topcoat!
All of these dried fairly quickly, and looked gorgeous! I think my favorites were Royal Blush and Jaded, the colors matched my skin tone very well! Hope you enjoyed this quick little post! Until next time <3

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha..Pink Pong! I think I would buy that for the color, but mainly the name! These are all lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete