Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sally Hansen Color Foils Swatches/Review

Hey everyone! Today I have 5 of the Sally Hansen Color Foils to share with you!

Leaden Lilac; 2 coats no top coat. Looks more blue to me than lilac though.

Purple Alloy; 2 coats no top coat.

Sterling Silver; 2 coats no top coat.

Titanium Flush; 2 coats no top coat.

Minted Metal; 2 coats no top coat.

I wanted to love these so badly. But...something about them just makes me not really care for them. I think it's because your nails have to be literally perfect, no bumps, no ridges, no nothing. Because these colors will show ANY flaw on your nail. I literally swatched these 3 times trying to make my nails perfect so the polish would be. I finally gave up and used my last set of swatches for them. I loved the concept of them, and they are beautiful. But my nails aren't perfect enough for them lol. Let me know what you think about these in the comments below!



Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

3 comments:

  1. I have the top 2! I love the colors but just like you my nails aren't up to par lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just use a good ridge filler base coat or if worse comes to worse buff your nails. I love the colors I got...I have almost all of them. What can I say...I love metallic polishes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think anyone's nails are good enough if yours aren't! too bad, they are very bright and shiny though.

    ReplyDelete