Friday, May 9, 2014

NEW L.A. Color Nail Polish Review and Swatches! Part 1

Hey everyone! Today I am excited to show you 6 of 36 brand new nail polish colors by L.A. Colors!
As you know, I am a die hard L.A. Colors fan, from their nail polish to their cosmetics. L.A. Colors was one of the first brands I started my collection with!

So let's get to the swatches!!


First up we have Beach Babe; A gorgeous minty blue creme. 2 coats plus topcoat


Next we have Flamenco; a gorgeous hot orange/red with gold shimmer throughout it. 2 coats plus topcoat

 The we have Lime Life; a neon lime green with a semi pearl finish *inlove*. 3 coats plus topcoat

Next we have Navy; a gorgeous medium blue creme. This color of blue is my all time favorite! 2 coats plus topcoat

Then we have Fruity; a hex glitter mixture of pink and green. 2 coats over Navy plus topcoat.

And last but not least we have Simply; a gorgeous nude creme. 2 coats plus topcoat.  


Overall thoughts;
I love the new colors L.A. Colors has come out with! It's still the great formula they had before. I did have to do some glitter placement for Fruity, but I usually do with glitters anyway so that wasn't a problem. I am so excited to be showing all of you these new colors. There will be 6 blog posts to show all of these, 6 colors in each post and there are 36 colors! 
I'm not quite sure when these will be hitting stores, as soon as I find out I will let everyone know on here and on my Facebook Page


Where to buy + Price;

Dollar General  $1.00
Family Dollar  $1.00
Dollar Tree  $1.00
K-Mart $1.50? Not quite sure, only been there once months ago
www.Cherryculture.com   $2.50 and up

Make sure to check out L.A. Colors Website, and L.A. Colors Facebook Page!





Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment: