Tuesday, August 20, 2013

L.A. Girl Feather Frenzy Collection!! Picture Heavy!

Hey ya'll! Today I have another new and exciting collection from L.A. Girl! It's called Feather Frenzy! Feather Frenzy consists of a colored, white, and silver bar glitter, and is pretty much a party on the nails! There are 8 colors in this collection. Lets get straight into what this looks like!




                           
                                          Parrot                                    Canary
                                          Raven                                           Flamingo
                                       Peacock                                     Hummingbird
                                          Oriole                                          Crane

Now onto the swatches! Each photo will have 1 coat of the Feather Frenzy polish over black, and another various color that compliments it! Oh, and a topcoat :)


 Crane

Flamingo


 Hummingbird

 Raven

 Canary

 Peacock 

 Oriole

 Parrot


And there they are!!! I personally love these, they went on good, I didn't have to fish for the glitters or place them anywhere, they did it on their own! The colors are great, they laid flat also, which is really important to me. Dried fairly fast also, which is also important! Once again, like the Splatter Collection, these are not available for sale yet. I will be announcing on my Facebook Page when and where you can purchase them. Don't forget to check out L.A. Girls Facebook Page! What do you think of these?! let me know in the comments below!


Samples were sent for a honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these. I have 2 from SH, the blue and pink I think. They are very similar.I need to use them sometime! I love all of these and the way you put the colors together.

    ReplyDelete