Monday, August 26, 2013

Sinful Colors Leather Luxe Swatches

Hey ya'll! I have the new collection from Sinful Colors to show you. The name of it is Leather Luxe, and it contains 7 matte polishes, and a clear coat.  Lets get straight into it!


Left-Right
Get It On, Whipped, Cold Leather, and My Turn
 Left-Right
Strapped, Leather Loose, Laced Up, and Clear Coat

Onto the swatches!! I'm showing the polish in it's normal matte form, and then with a topcoat!





Cold Leather



Leather Loose
Laced Up


My Turn


Get It On

 Strapped


Whipped

I've never been much of a matte nail polish person, but these wowed me! I love how they look when they are matte, and glossy. Major props to Sinful Colors on these! What do you think of these?! Let me know in the comments!



11 comments:

  1. I only picked up one because I'm not much into matte - I might have to get more, now! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your email address but I have nominated you for The Liebster award! http://vickermania.blogspot.com/2013/08/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. your swatches are great! I think I may pick up a few tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really nice collection. I'm not big on matte polishes either but I can see myself getting some of those, especially Leather Loose - even if it's just to put top-coat over!

    On an unrelated note, I've nominated you for a Liebster award. I don't like to leave links on other people's comments but I'll make an exception for this:

    http://www.nailhilism.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spotted cold leather today and I can't wait to try it. I saw a navy matte polish from OPI that I loved, but wanted to find a cheaper dupe. And I got it at Walgreens today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have all of them except for Laced Up, My Turn and Get It On. I'm still looking for them though. I just picked up Strapped and Whipped like 2 weeks ago so I have faith that I'll find the other 3. Painted fingers crossed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    I'm from Belgium and I would like buy "Leather Loose" by Sinful Colors but this nail polish is not sold in Belgium.
    Can u help me for that ?
    Can you send me the nailpolish ? :)

    Fanny (contact : nix2@live.fr)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Strapped. I may have to purchase that one.

    ReplyDelete