Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Wet N Wild Megalast Polishes 2013!

Hello everyone!!! I decided to do a blog post over the new Wet N Wild Megalast polishes I've bought in the last 2 weeks. I didn't even know they had knew polishes coming out until I went to a Dollar General and seen the beautiful display! And now every Dollar General I've been to has the display! All together I have 12 polishes to show you, so this will be a picture heavy post! Lets get started!


Top Row   Left-Right
Dark Side Of The Blues, The Bronze Age, Sea Change, Young 'n' Cheeky, Club Cabaret, and Black Light Party.
Bottom Row    Left-Right
Lava Brew, Mixing It Up, Amethyst Rock, Hit The Pavement, Tahitian Pearl, and On The 101.




Now onto individual swatches in random order.

Amethyst Rock

Club Cabaret over a black and white creme

On The 101

Hit The Pavement

Young 'n' Cheeky

Lava Brew

Mixing It Up over a black creme

The Bronze Age

Black Light Party

Sea Change

Tahitian Pearl. More of a green teal in person.

Dark Side Of The Blues

And there are 12 of the new Wet N Wild Megalast polishes, I can't wait to buy more of them!!! I'm not exactly sure how many new ones there are though! Hope you enjoyed this quick little post, until next time <3.

5 comments:

  1. Love them all. You take such great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've been cropping a lot of them now to show the polish better, minus those last 4 pictures, that was pre-cropping days, like a week ago LOL!

      Delete
  2. Love mixing it up! Thank you for ponting it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I finally bought some yesterday, & I think my colors are different from the above, all except one. Can not wait to try them! :D Def must get Mixing It Up, wish I could just go get them all!! Plus you & The Nail Files have got me dying to go to Big Lot's & look for some Color Mates lol!! Also been wanting to stop by my local Rite Aid to see if they have the new Julie G. Gum Drops...ooh it never ends does it?! ;)

    ReplyDelete