Monday, October 27, 2014

MDJ Creations Phantom Of The Opera Review/Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I have 8 gorgeous polishes by MDJ Creations, inspired by Phantom Of The Opera!



Christine; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"Feminine lilac polish, with color shifting holographic effects. You have to see this one up close~ there is a subtle color shift from pink to a warm copper tone, and a strong linear rainbow in direct light. Micro glitter sparkles of lilac and copper also accent the base & over tones in this polish"

This one is so girly and super holo! It is just beautiful!



The Phantom; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"Holographic back polish with a color shift of blue green, also adorned with micro glitter for extra holo sparkle"

To me, this polish just looks bad ass! Love how it's black with the glitters and gorgeous holo!



Music Of The Night; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"Holographic polish with loads of various colored micro glitter for extra holo sparkle & character! This blue has subtle teal and indigo undertones that are revealed a midst the linear holo in direct light"

You know I'm a sucker for blue, this one just stole my heart!



Point Of No Return;  2 coats plus topcoat.

"A rich red holographic polish with micro glitter for extra holo sparkle. This red has subtle pink to coral undertones that are revealed a midst the linear holo in direct light"

I love how bright this one is! Its definitely a coral/red and just stunning.  



All I Ask Of You; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"Pastel sky blue holographic polish with loads of various colored micro glitter & holo micro glitter for extra rainbow sparkle & character! This blue has subtle pink, copper, teal sparkles"

This one is just beautiful also, love the holo in it.



Think Of Me; 2 coats plus topcoat.

 "Pink jelly based micro glitter polish that's opaque in 2-3 coats. It's medium sparkle in direct light"

This one reminded me of Strawberry shortcake! It was gorgeous, the sun started giving me issues and washing it out, trust me, it's beautiful in person!



Angel Of Music; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"White jelly based micro glitter polish"

I wish I could have captured the glitters in this, it is absolutely gorgeous. Great if you're not wanting a plain white!



Masquerade; 2 coats plus topcoat.

"It's everything a night full of masks, costumes, music and dancing would be! Lots of character in any shade of light & it won't disappoint"

Love this one so much, it's such an amazing glitter bomb! 




As you can tell, I absolutely loved all these colors. What did you think about them?! Let me know in the comments below!
 And make sure to check out MDJ Creations below!



Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment