Friday, January 4, 2013

Sinful Colors Haute Rebel Collection swatches!

Hellllo everyone! Hope everyone is doing great. Today I have all of the swatches to the collect Haute Rebel by Sinful Colors. This collection has 8 beautiful creamy shades in it. I was super impressed with it. Now onto the swatches!

First up we have Cool Grey. This is a super light gray that was completely opaque in 2 coats.

Next, we have Beau Khaki, beautiful light army green, that was easily a 1 coater for me, but it's in habit to do 2 to make sure :). This was one of my favorites.

This is Inkwell. Now, in the store I thought this was black, so I almost didn't get it, but I did to have the whole collection. I'm not sure what to call this color, it is a super dark burgundy/smokey brown color, basically so dark you can barely tell. Application for this was horrible for me, 3 coats, and I could still see bare spots (specifically on my ring finger). This was my least favorite.


This is Mesmerize. Beautiful! Loved this one, application was great, opaque in 2 coats. I just love this color!

This is Mauve, I had to take this photo without the camera flash, as it was to light to capture with a flash. Pretty color, little to light for my taste but I still liked it. Application was great, opaque in 2 coats also.

This is Rain Storm, it's a little (but not much) darker in real life. Beautiful color, opaque in 2 coats also.


This little beauty is Ardoise. Once again, perfectly opaque in 2 coats, application was amazing.
 And last but not least, we have Smokin, I just love gray colors! This was also opaque in 2 coats, application was great.



Overall, I think this collection was great, I loved the colors (minus Inkwell) They go on smooth and perfect. They are gorgeous creamy colors, I do recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment