Monday, January 14, 2013

Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez Collection (3 polishes)

I recently bought 3 polishes from the Selena Gomez collection of Nicole by OPI. I have never even owned an OPI polish of any sort, nor have I ever paid 7 dollars for a polish, let alone 3 of them! But for some reason this time I did! And below are swatches of the 3 I purchased. Then I will give my opinion on them :). Lets get started!

First off is Heavenly Angel a gorgeous flaky polish, this is 2 coats of Heavenly Angel over a basic black creme.

Next is Inner Sparkle, pink hex glitter with gold micro glitter, this is 1 coat over a basic black creme.


Last but not least is Sweet Dreams, silver hex glitter, with a tad bit smaler blue hex glitter, then with purple micro glitter. This is 1 coat of a basic black creme.


Overall, I loved these glitter/flaky polishes! They applied smoothly, I didn't need to *fish* for the glitter at all!     I'm actually debating going back to get the other glitters they had in this collection, I wasn't to fond of the plain colored polishes. But, I'm a sucker for glitter! Hope ya'll enjoyed this! See ya soon! <3

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any polish of nicole by opi.But I guess I have to buy them for $7 each.I want three of the glitters Confetti Fun,Sweet Dreams,and Inner Sparkle.Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first time I ever tried them, and I really like them! Wish they were a little cheaper though!

      Delete