Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wet N Wild Pop Art Craze Limited Edition

Hey ya'll! Today I have 5 of the 6 polishes from the Wet N Wild Pop Art Craze limited edition!

Here are the names to the 6 colors in this collection
 Listening to Blue Reed 
Stand the Test of Lime 
Who is Ultra Violet?  (Couldn't find this one)
Teal Slowly and See 
The Clock Strikes Orange 
A Blank Canvas 

Lets get to the swatches!


Listening To Blue Reed, 2 coats plus topcoat!
A Blank Canvas, 2 coats plus topcoat!
 Teal Slowly and See, 2 coats plus topcoat. This isn't teal though, so I don't really understand the name..
 Stand The Test of Lime, 3 coats plus topcoat.
 The Clock Strikes Orange, 2 coats plus topcoat.


So, I paid $0.69 each for these, so I can't really complain. Application was pretty good, dry time was pretty normal. I wish I would have found the purple one in this collection though!  Have you tried these yet? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you tried them yet?! I'm still going to try and get the purple somehow!

      Delete
  2. I tried them and like them. The color is really vibrant. The orange and green both needed three coats for full opaqueness.
    I got the purple, too but not the white or "teal". I added a pink "lavender cream" and did neon-rainbow skittles.

    ReplyDelete