Saturday, July 20, 2013

Pure Ice Belle Of The Ball Collection!

Hey ya'll! I just have a quick post for you over the Pure Ice Belle Of The Ball collection I picked up today! My mother and I literally spent like 45 minutes digging through 3 Pure Ice displays to find all the colors in this collection! So lets get straight into it! There are 7 colors in this collection

Castle Of Dreams
Playful Princess
Fairy Godmother
Belle Of The Ball
Starry Night
Touch Of Glamour
Riding In Style


All photo's are shown with 2 coats of polish and a topcoat!

Castle Of Dreams
 Playful Princess
 Fairy Godmother
Belle Of The Ball
 Starry Night
 Touch Of Glamour
 Riding In Style
These were all gorgeous! You can find these at (most) Wal-Marts, they retail for $1.97. This is also a Limited Edition (LE) collection! Let me know what you think about these in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment