Wednesday, July 17, 2013

L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil Review/Swatches!

Hey ya'll! Today I have 7 of L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils to share with you!  Here is some info from the website over this product!

LONG LASTING
VIBRANT SHADES
SMOOTH APPLICATION

Skip the traditional powder eyeshadow and try a jumbo eyeshadow pencil. It allows you to use as an eyeliner for bold lines or blend out for a subtle effect. Display comes complete with dual sharpener for easy sharpening.

 Here is what they look like!
Top-Bottom
Sand Castles, Saltwater, Waves, Sunglasses, Caribbean, Iridescent Light, and Sea Shells


Swatches on my arm in various light
Top-Left-Right
Sea Shells, Iridescent Light, Caribbean, and Sunglasses
Bottom-Left-Right
Waves, Saltwater, and Sand Castles




I used Caribbean, Waves, and Sunglasses for the look I did! I only used the Jumbo Eye Pencils, no eyeshadow or anything! 



My overall thoughts?! I love these things, they are so pigmented, and go on so smoothe! And they last for a long time for me. They don't irritate my eyes like some *eye liners* can do.  Check out L.A. Colors Website to see all the fantastic colors these come in! What do ya'll think of these?! Let me know in the comments!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love your new makeup reviews :) I'll try some of those soon, I've seen them for $1 at the dollar store, that's sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they are only $1.00 at Dollar General, I love them!

      Delete