Friday, January 10, 2014

NYC Nail Polish Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have a nail polish and a matte topcoat from NYC to review for ya'll! Let's get straight into it!


First I started with my base color. L.A. Colors - Circuits
 Then I added the NYC - Matte Me Crazy Topcoat.
 Then I added the NYC - Big City Dazzle (Sparkle To Coat), then I added the Matte Me Crazy over it again.
 Both together.
 Then I added topcoat.
 Close up of the Big City Dazzle with topcoat.
 Close up of the Big City Dazzle with Matte Me Crazy.


Overall thoughts?
So I love the Matte Me Crazy, I actually own two bottles of it already. And whenever I want matte nails, I bring this baby out! As for the Big City Dazzle, I also owned it also, but I remember when I bought it over a year ago I didn't really like it, but now I love it!

What do you think of these?! Let me know in the comments!

Price?
$1.72

Where to buy?
Wal-Mart


Samples were sent for a honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment