Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pinkey Nails Nail Art Review!

Hey ya'll! Today I have some nail art items from Pinkey Nails to review for ya'll! I have some white and blue rhinestones, and some brown caviar beads! Lets get into it!


Here are the nail art items in their little baggies, all of them are labeled!
And here is what I came up with to use the items!

 I personally have never used Caviar Beads before, and I have to say, it was easier than I thought it would be! They are a little intimidating at first because they're so small, but I found them pretty easy to work with for this! The rhinestones I have worked with before, and I think they are amazing in nail art to add just a touch for bling! So I loved these items! You can check out Pinkey Nails Etsy Store Here if you would like to purchase some of her nail art items, and she also makes polish which you can view here that I did a review on! And also her Facebook Page Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment