Monday, May 13, 2013

L.A. Colors Hydrating Lipstick Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have some gorgeous lipsticks from L.A. Colors to show you! Here is how the lipsticks are described; 
Introducing a new line of hydrating color lipsticks that nourish and moisturize lips while giving them the vibrant color. Enriched with Vitamin E, it goes on with ease and leaves lips feeling soft and supple.
I have 4 of the lipsticks to show ya'll, so lets get started!!!

First up we have LIPC30 Wildfire, a gorgeous medium red!


Then we have LIPC47 Goddess, a light sparkly gold!


Next is LIPC19 Forever, a nice medium hot pink!


And last but not least is LIPC48 Rebel, a plain black!




 As I've stated before, I have many problems with most lipsticks burning/numbing, and making my lips tingle. And I have wore these and they do not do that at all! They do make my lips feel soft and moisturized which is amazing! They applied smoothly to my lips, and they have a wonderful sweet smell to them! Hope you enjoyed this, until next time <3
Here is where you can view the many different shades of this product! http://www.lacolors.com/Hydrating-Lipstick-2954.html and you can also purchase these at http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/l.a.-colors/la-colors-hydrating-lipstick/18375&cat=0&page=1

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on lipstick but I think I'm really digging the orangey one!!! They all look nice on you by the way! Even the black one!

    ReplyDelete