Monday, January 14, 2013

Pure Ice Underwears

I recently recieved 6 Pure Ice polishes to review. They're called *Underwears* Aka meaning you can put glitter, ect over them. But today I will only being showing the polishes, I did not layer them with glitter. So lets get started!

First off we have Blue Midnight, 2 coats plus topcoat.

Next is Not Now, 2 coats plus topcoat.

Next is Grunge, 2 coats plus topcoat.

Then we have Party Hard, 2 coats plus topcoat.

And then we have Ruffled Sheets, 2 coats plus topcoat.

And last but not least Sweet-Tart (my favorite) 2 coats plus topcoat.

Overall, I Loooooooove these polishes. They dried so quick, perfectly opaque in 2 coats, some barely needed a 2nd coat. I highly recommend these. Glitters will be gorgeous over these!

No comments:

Post a Comment