Friday, January 25, 2013

LA Girl - Color Addict - Extreme. Review/Swatches

So I received some LA Girl polishes to do a review over. And today this review will be over 1 of the LA Girl Polishes. All I've ever tried of LA Girl polishes were a few of the Magnetic polishes, and the results from those were decent for the most part. So lets get to the polish!

This polish is called Extreme and it's from their Color Addict line, To describe the color I would call it a light blue/lavender color, with gold/green shimmer in it, truly gorgeous in my opinion!


Here's another angle to try and get the gold/green shimmer, didn't turn out to well. but nonetheless, it's beautiful!


Overall, I enjoyed this polish, it was opaque in 2 coats, went on smoothly, color was accurate to the bottle. I wish I could find the polishes around my town, but I haven't been able to, besides the Magnetic ones. I would love to purchase more colors from LA Girl. Hope you enjoyed this :)) See ya'll later! <3

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and unusual color! Kind of a cornflower blue?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't own any other color like it! But it is sooo pretty!

      Delete