Monday, May 19, 2014

NEW L.A. Color Nail Polish Review and Swatches! Part 3

Hey everyone! Today I have part 3 of the new L.A. Colors polishes to show you. Like the other times I will be showing 6 more out of the 36 new colors! Let's get straight into it!


Bam! A gorgeous hot pink full of blue shimmer; 2 coats plus topcoat.

Glam; a light gold with of multi colored glitters; 3 coats plus topcoat.

Gloomy; a semi periwinkle color with a touch of shimmer; 2 coats plus topcoat.

Lemon Zest; a gorgeous lemony yellow loaded with shimmer *fave*! 2 coats plus topcoat.

Orange Crush; a neon orange with a pearl finish. 3 coats plus topcoat.

* my camera didn't catch the correct color* Peppy; medium toned minty green with shimmer. 2 coats plus topcoat.


Overall thoughts;
Once again I am still impressed by all of these colors. Glam was so unique to me, I couldn't get enough of it! Lemon Zest is just so gorgeous, along with Orange Crush. Loooove!!!
I'm not quite sure when these will be hitting stores, as soon as I find out I will let everyone know on here and on my Facebook Page


Where to buy + Price;

Dollar General  $1.00
Family Dollar  $1.00
Dollar Tree  $1.00
K-Mart $1.50? Not quite sure, only been there once months ago
www.Drugstore.com   $1.49
www.Cherryculture.com   $2.50 and up

Make sure to check out L.A. Colors Website, and L.A. Colors Facebook Page!



Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love the orange crush. I don't even like orange. Is it sheer? I am looking for an orange polish that covers well. Our local high school colors are black and orange. If you think of something would you think of me. :) Thanks bunches. Love your swatches.

    ReplyDelete