Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NEW L.A. Color Nail Polish Review and Swatches! Part 2

Hey everyone! Today I have part 2 of the L.A. Colors new 36 shades to show you! As before I will be showing 6 colors in this blog post! Let's get straight into it!

Aloha; a gorgeous bubblegum pink. 2 coats plus topcoat

Craze; a gorgeous mix of blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink glitters; 2 coats over So Famous plus topcoat.

Dazzle; a blue jelly filled with blue micro glitters; 3 coats plus topcoat

Gold Mine; a gorgeous light gold full of shimmer; 3 coats plus topcoat

Orchid; a medium pink/purple shade. 2 coats plus topcoat

So Famous; a dark grey with shimmer. 2 coats plus topcoat.




Overall thoughts;
I love these just like the others! formula is great, dry time is great, and the color range is awesome! Stay tuned for Part 3 soon!
I'm not quite sure when these will be hitting stores, as soon as I find out I will let everyone know on here and on my Facebook Page


Where to buy + Price;

Dollar General  $1.00
Family Dollar  $1.00
Dollar Tree  $1.00
K-Mart $1.50? Not quite sure, only been there once months ago
www.Drugstore.com   $1.49
www.Cherryculture.com   $2.50 and up

Make sure to check out L.A. Colors Website, and L.A. Colors Facebook Page!


Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment