Friday, June 14, 2013

L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have 3 of the L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liners to show you, I really love these, and I hope you do to!!

First off I'm going to show you what these beauties look like, swatches, and then the eye makeup I did with two of them! Hope you enjoy!

First up is GP362 Gypsy Teal, and that's what it is, a beautiful teal!


Next is GP366 Paradise Purple, a beautiful medium purple.

 And last but not least is GP352 Black Magic. I'm sure you're thinking "ehh it's just a black" but nope, it has sparkles in it!

And here are the swatches of them on my arm, it was hard to photograph the sparkles in the Black Magic
Left-Right
Gypsy Tea, Paradise Purple, and Black Magic
And I used Gypsy Teal and Black Magic on my eyes here! Gypsy Teal  on top, and Black Magic on bottom, then I brung Gypsy Teal into the corner of my eye.

 Full face effect! It really made my eyes stand out, love it!
So, my conclusion of these L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liners are?!? LOVE THEM, they go on so smoothly, just so soft! For me they lasted most of my day, which consisted of a lot of work and sweat since it's so hot, but my eyes still looked fabulous! I definitely need to get my hands on the rest of these, and I think you should try them also!!  You can view and purchase this product from L.A. Girl's website, also, don't forget to check out their Facebook page and show them some love! So what did you think of these? Would you try them? Let me know in the comments! Until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment