Thursday, June 27, 2013

L.A. Colors Glitter Eyeliner Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have 3 L.A. Colors Glitter Eyeliners to show you! Here is the info about them straight from L.A. Colors website!

DRAMATIC GLITTER
EASY APPLICATION
BRILLIANT SHINE

A formula 2 years in the making! Does not irritate the eyes. Add impact and flaunt a little glitter for that special occasion. Wear it alone or over your favorite eyeliner. Formulated to deliver dramatic glitter with one easy swipe. However you play it up, you're sure to get the stare.

Lets get to the swatching shall we!

Here is all 3 colors I received over a black base, natural skin, and a white base
 First color is CGL718 Copperfield
Middle color is CGL719 Fusion Plum
Last color is CGL713 Limelight
 Bottle Shots
First color is CGL718 Copperfield
Middle color is CGL719 Fusion Plum
Last color is CGL713 Limelight


Applicator shots
First color is CGL718 Copperfield
Middle color is CGL719 Fusion Plum
Last color is CGL713 Limelight



Today, I decided to use CGL718 Copperfield on my eyes, it really pops out in person, but was kind of hard to photograph!




My overall thoughts? Love it, the eyeliner went on pretty easily, dried pretty quickly. But I did find myself having to keep putting the applicator into the bottle to get more product out for my eyes. But That may be because I like glitter A LOT. My eyes didn't get irritated at all, and it really makes your eyes pop! To check out other colors available check out their website Here, and to purchase these products go Here, and don't forget to check out L.A. Colors Facebook Page!

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty! I've only ever tried Nyx liquid glitter eye liner. Looking like I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete