Friday, February 15, 2013

L.A. Girl - Rock Star - Groupie

Soooo remember the other L.A. Girl review I did a few days ago Here, when I used the color Overdose over a mystery color?!?! Well I'm here to show that color to you now! It is called Groupie, and it is from the L.A. Girl Rock Star Nail Lacquer line! Lets get to it!

Groupie is a dark purple with beautiful blue and pink shimmer in it!

Without Flash




With Flash

Now, how this polish looks in real life are the pictures without flash. But I wanted to include pictures with flash also to show you how it looks with flash lol. But it is a gorgeous dark purple with blue and pink shimmer like I stated above. I think this has become one of my favorite polishes, the color is just so dark/vampy and gorgeous, totally up my alley! It was opaque in 2 coats, and dried pretty quick for me! Hope you enjoyed this! Let me know what you think about this color! Until next time, <3.

5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! I've never really tried LA Colors before, but this one is a nnneeeeed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is from L.A. Girl! It's their sister company I think!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Where do you find la girl at??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen L.A. Girl magnetic polishes at my Dollar General. But you can order them from lagirlusa.com and cherryculture.com!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete