Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Beauty Spot Nail Polish Swatches/Review Pt 3!

Hey everyone! Today I'll be sharing a nail polish from the Vivid Metallics collection by My Beauty Spot

This set contains 6 polishes, and each day I will be sharing 1, and then I have some designs to share with you!
 Check out my previous posts to see the first & second polish & a design!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Let's get straight into the swatch!



Now, none of the actual polishes have names, just the collection name.
This is Indigo Vivid Metallic
2 coats, plus top coat.
The drying time on this one was good also, by the time I got done painting the last nail, the first was already dry!



As I stated before, this comes in a 6 piece set, which I will later show you the rest of. The set cost $15.00, which I think is a great price. The formula to this polish (along with the others) was excellent. They also have other things on their website; Bath & Body items, Beauty Tools, Skincare, Nail items of course! And even a Tween Spot for younger girls! 
They are a fairly new company, launching in December 2015. So go on over and check them out & show them some love! Let me know what you think of this polish! 
Links below!

Available here! http://goo.gl/cn382c


Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

1 comment: