Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NYC Midnight Beauty Nail Polish Review/Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I have the NYC Midnight Beauty (for Halloween) collection to share with you!

 "New York Color Minute Nail Polish ($1.99): Specially formulated to dry quickly, this nail enamel has a hint of shimmer for depth. Four limited-edition hues are infused with magnesium, iron, copper, and calcium to strengthen nails, with a shiny finish that will dazzle your victims. Shades include Black Elixir, I Am Not AffRed, Animal Instinct, and Smoky Top Coat"




Black Elixir; 2 coats plus topcoat.
"Black creme"

I Am Not affRED; 2 coats plus topcoat.
"Deep blood burgundy red creme"

Rock Muse; 1 coat over Black Elixir plus top coat.
"Silver hex and micro glitters in a smoky black base"

Animal Instincts; 2 coats plus top coat. 
"Gorgeous orange/coral with shimmer in it"

 These applied like butter! They went on so smooth, and they dried pretty fast!
What do you think of these?! Let me know in the comments below! Hope you enjoyed this.


Samples were sent for honest review. All opinions are my own, for more information please see my disclosure policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment