Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Nail Polish Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have four Fergie polishes to show you that Wet n Wild was kind enough to send me! I won't bore you with my ramblings to let's get straight into the swatches!!

First up we have Blue Eyed Soul, gorgeous metallic blue. Almost a 1-coater also! But I used 2 coats for good measure, and topcoat.

 Then we have 1 coat of New Years Kiss over Blue Eyed Soul. Micro silver glitter with holo bar glitter.

 Then we have Velvet Lounge. Sexy red, thats all I can say. 2 coats plus topcoat.

 Then we have 1 coat of Glamorous over Velvet Lounge. Micro and hex gold glitters.

Here I have 1 coat of Glamorous over Blue Eyed Soul.

 And I have 1 coat of New Years Kiss over Velvet Lounge. The red polish kind of soaked up the glitter, but it was still gorgeous.

 So, I decided to do some nail art, I did a gradient with Blue Eyed Soul and Velvet Lounge, they worked beautifully together!!

 And of course I had to add New Years Kiss to it hehe.


Overall thoughts;
I love these, I only own 2 other Fergie polishes and I love them also. The only one I had a problem with was Glamorous, it seemed there was to much *liquid* in the bottle and not enough glitter, I had to do the dab method a lot with it. But overall they are gorgeous colors, very pigmented, and they dried pretty dang fast, which is always a plus in my book! What do ya'll think of these? Do you own any? Let me know in the comments! And don't forget to check out Wet n Wilds Facebook Page!

Where to buy? 
The two I personally bought myself I got at Walgreens, and I think some big Wal-Marts carry some.

Price?
If I remember correctly I paid $3.49 on the ones I purchased before, but I am not 100% sure.


Samples were sent for a honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Velvet Lounge is gorge & reds always look so flattering on you....also, I bet it would look cool with a matte topcoat! I tend to think that of every polish with that kind of finish lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.o the reds are so vibrant, I love them.

    ReplyDelete