Saturday, October 19, 2013

Julie G Holiday Frosted Gum Drops Swatches

Hey ya'll! Just doing a quick post over the Julie G Holiday Frosted Gum Drops I received in the mail today! I ordered them Thursday the 17th with the presale they did for 24 hours only. And I got them in the mail Saturday (today) the 19th, A++ for fast shipping!! So I swatched them all and will be showing them to you :)).


All photo's have 2 coats of polish and NO topcoat.


Sleigh Ride

 Ho Ho Ho
 Sugar Plum Fairy
 Mistletoe
 Gift Of Gold
 Silver Bells

And there they all are :D. Let me know what you think about them in the comments!!

5 comments:

  1. I really think that the Gumdrops have all of the textured polishes beat. The colors are just so different than the rest. Not to mention the beautiful sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, I wish we had this brand in Canada, so gorgeous!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super pretty on you, as does everything, your nails are so long here! I won a set of these & so far have only used the gold n silver, I do like them tho....but, I don't think my Sleigh Ride is as blue as yours, (probably just the camera) I wish it were that blue irl! :)

    ReplyDelete