Wednesday, May 29, 2013

L.A. Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow Review/Swatches

Hey ya'll! Today I have this beautiful eyeshadow pallet from L.A. Colors to show you! It has 10 glittering colors in it! I swatched these on my arms by themselves, and then I used my L.A. Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells (white) to swatch them over also, because when I normally wear eyeshadow, I use this as a base because it makes the colors POP! So lets get to it shall we?!?



L.A. Colors Glittering Starlet Eyeshadow in GP85 Bette
 Top row swatched by itself
 Top row swatched over white
 Bottom row swatched by itself

 Bottom row swatched over white
 Soooo are you ready for what I came up with on my eyes to show off some of these colors?!?! Pretty much like a rainbow, cause I'ma weirdo, but these looked amazing! It may not be everyones cup of tea, but I thought it looked awesome, and plus, it showed off some of the colors very well!



 At first I only used the bright colors, but then decided to add some of the glitter black to my top lid, and my waterline!


So, my overall thoughts on this?! Love it, the colors looks fab, and you can never go wrong with glitter! My only concern is, is that the glitter can kinda get everywhere at times! I'll occasionally see some out of the corner of my eye, or see some on the tip of my nose! But, I love glitter so I can handle it. Oh! Also, I did use the white pencil on my eyes before adding the color, hence why I showed swatches of both, it's just my personal preference! So what do ya'll think of this Eyeshadow Pallet? Would you purchase it? Did you like it?! Well, I hope you liked it because I have another one to show ya'll in the future! You can view the other colors in the Eyeshadow Pallets here, and you can also purchase them here , and don't forget to check out their Facebook Page!!! Lemme know in the comments if you liked this Eyeshadow Pallet! Until next time <3

3 comments:

  1. That is hot! :D I would use the purple, blue, and yellow to support all of our groups in Stockton A Cappella during the concerts. I like this plan XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. COLOUR! I'd be a weirdo like you and wear rainbows ;)

    ReplyDelete