Friday, March 1, 2013

L.A. Colors Review/Swatches

Hello lovelies!!! Today I have 2 L.A. Colors for you to review! The colors are Fiery Orange, and Aztec Orange! I'm feeling a bit orange today :D. Anywho, onto the swatches, shall we?

First up is Fiery Orange, burnt orange color with tons of shimmer and light/dark orange micro glitter!
Without Flash

 With Flash

And when we have Aztec Orange, an orange/red color with shimmer and micro glitters in it!
Wthout Flash (how it looks in real life)

 With Flash (flash is just picking up the red in it)


So, what do you think of these colors?? I love them of course! Would you purchase them if you seen them? Let me know!!! Both colors needed 2 coats to be opaque, drying time was fast for me, application was good also! Hope you enjoyed this, until next time <3

1 comment:

  1. Yup, you guessed it. lol One more credit at http://alarenayboutique.storenvy.com/products/2055161-la-colors-aztec-orange-color-craze-nail-polish

    ReplyDelete