Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pure Ice Party Glam Swatches Part 1

And here I have 6 swatches of the Glam Collection, all together there are 11, but I have 6 done for you so far!

Starting off we have Sexy Mama, and on my ring finger the base color is Pure Ice - Get Low, from the same collection.

Next we have Turn It Up, and on my ring finger the base color is Sinful Colors - Happy Ending

 Next we have Call Me! and on my ring finger the base color is Pure Ice - Iced Copper

 Next up we have Get On Top, and on my ring finger the base color is Pure Ice - No Means No

Next we have Stop Flirtin, and on my ring finger the base color is Pure Ice - Face Time! Which is also in the collection

And last for the night we have Stop And Stare, this one I didn't try with a color on my ring finger.
All of these had 2 coats each and no top coat. I did have to *dab* the glitters on at first to get them where I wanted, but that was only with the first coat. And, on my ring finger, where I had a base color, the glitters went on perfectly, I didn't have to dab them on at all!
Thanks for reading, have a great night everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment